Counselling and Contact Points
In the case of discrimination based on gender or sexualized discrimination
- Suggestions and Complaints Office for Teaching and Studies (SCO)
- Liaison Lecturers for Student Discrimination Issues
- Members of the Student Council, the Autonomous Women's and Lesbians' Department, the Autonomous Lesbians' and Gays' Department, the Autonomous Foreigners' Department, the Autonomous Department "Studieren ohne Schranken SOS" (Studying without Barriers).
- Autonomes BIPoC (Black, Indigenous, People of Color) Referat der Uni Köln
Autonomous BIPoC Department
- Racism-critical consultation hours of the Autonomous BIPoC Department
- Student Representatives
- Delegate for Students with Disabilities or Chronic Illnesses
Counseling and complaint channels in the event of discrimination at the University of Cologne
Are you experiencing discrimination or bullying at the University of Cologne? The following graphics show how you can proceed to get support and what the procedure for a complaint of discrimination looks like.
If you are unsure who to contact or how to proceed, the Gender & Diversity Management unit offers initial and referral counseling (email@example.com, 0221 470-5948).