Employment-Pool- What is it?
In the Dual Career and Family Support (CFS, Dept. 45) of the University of Cologne, a position for the exclusive consultation of DFG research alliances in the area of compatibility of family and science was increased by 7 hours from September 1, 2017 to December 31, 2018. This position is financed from a joint pool by equal funds from the research networks. Among other things, the participating research alliances will gain access to a contingency of kindergarten spaces purchased by Fröbel GmbH especially designated for them.
If your association is involved in the employment pooling, Saskia Schiwietz will be available as your contact person for all inquiries concerning the compatibility of science and family. You can address the following inquiries to her:
- Placement in a day care center (especially from the Fröbel contingent)
- Request and purchase of tickets for the backup service
- Coordination of childcare during an event
- Advice on setting up a (mobile) parent-child room
- Advice on compatibility measures
Div. 45 - Dual Career & Family Support